About Me

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Self-employed workers

My dad is a succesful man. He owns his own business, a construction company that also does lots of other things. I am so proud of him for what he has built from the ground up. That being said I wish there was something that could help him out. He works hard day in and day out to provide for his family and make sure we have everything we need. I wish he could afford to have insurance on himself and my mom. He just can't pay the premiums that insurance companies ask for. I want them to be able to go to the doctor without the added stress of having to wonder how much their bills will be this time. Why can't we do something about what is going on so thateveryone can be covered equally for the same price, is that seriously too much to ask?

No comments: